Give to Care Net
The faithful partnership of financial contributors allows Care Net to help young men and women facing unplanned pregnancy. Every gift furthers the hope of life for the unborn and mother. Each time you give of your money, time or talent, you share the opportunity to be the hands and feet of God's compassion and grace to those on the edge of despair.
Consider the following ways to give:
- Online Giving
Secure and easy give electronically from your bank account or from your credit card.
- Send cash or check made out to Care Net Pregnancy Center of Albuquerque to:
Care Net Pregnancy Center of Albuquerque
P.O. Box 21962
Albuquerque, NM 87154-1962
Please be sure to indicate the center you wish to support or simply indicate "where needed" in the memo.
- Become a "Friend for Life"
This is a way to consistently and securely support your local center on a monthly basis. You can send your monthly donation automatically from your checking account or credit card using Electronic Funds Transfer. Regular giving allows Care Net to exercise more efficient stewardship. To sign up click here!
- United Way Donations via your workplace
To designate your United Way Donation for the Care Net Pregnancy Center of Albuquerque, please use the following codes: Main Center code is "A016", East Mountain code is "CareDG", Rio Rancho code is "CareRR", Valencia County code is "CareVC", Medical Mobile Unit code is “CareMU”.
- CFC — Combined Federal Campaign for Federal Employees
The CFC is the authorized charitable fundraising campaign for federal employees, both civilian and military. The mission of the CFC is to promote and support philanthropy through a program that is employee focused, cost-efficient, and effective in providing all federal employees the opportunity to improve the quality of life for all. To designate your donation for Care Net, please use the following code: 44733
- Gift in honor of a person or event
Celebrations and losses occur at many times throughout the year. Give a gift to Care Net Pregnancy Center of Albuquerque in honor or memory of a special loved one. Care Net can provide you with a special card for your use or we can take care of contacting your loved one or family member to acknowledge the gift. Contact Care Net to find out more.
- Matching Gifts
Contact your personnel office to find out if your employer (such as PNM, Dell, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and Intel) has a matching gift program.
- Estate Planning and Asset Giving
Strategic, generous giving may be done through tax advantage gifts. If you are interested in giving stocks and/or bonds, retirement assets, cash, insurance, property, etc., please contact Laurie Duffy and we will put you in contact with someone who can provide assistance as you bless the ministry of Care Net to make the best plan for you and your family, both now and in the future.
- Special projects gifts
Many supporters have a particular passion for a specific area of our ministry. We gladly accept designated gifts that fall within the scope of our ministry. 100% of your gift is set aside to meet the needs you identify.
- In-Kind Donations
This may include Bibles, baby items, maternity clothes, office supplies, paper goods (e.g., paper towels, toilet paper, etc.), building supplies, and labor. Contact us for more information.
How Can Your Church Partner with Care Net?
- Does your church have a Care Net Liaison? Communication is a key component in successful partnership with area churches. Appoint a Liaison and have them complete our Volunteer Training to gain a better understanding of the work we do at the centers.
- Ask your Liaison to contact your local center regularly to see what prayer, financial, or material needs exist.
- Sign up to receive our e-mail updates.
- Include the center in your Missions budget.
- Participate in annual partner opportunities such as the Change for Life Baby Bottle Campaign, Walk for Life or the Annual Fundraising Banquet.
- Use our free resources! We provide bulletin inserts, newsletters, posters and other materials to promote special events such as the Sanctity of Human Life week.
- Encourage your members to get involved with Care Net by completing our Volunteer Training and becoming an active participant in the ministry. Learn more.
- By letting your local Care Net Center know if there is any way that we can serve the members of your congregation!
Care Net Newsletter
As partners in our ministry, we do our best to keep you informed about what is happening within the Care Net Pregnancy Centers. To do this, we provide periodic updates via e-mail. If you would like to receive our updates, please click here.
Form 990: To request a copy of our most current Form 990, please contact us.